The show starts at noon to 1:30 and among the many performances will be the Barenaked Ladies.
I'm also looking forward to the Canada Snowbirds as they always loop right in front of my balcony a few times. I'm going to try and snag photos this time.
Here are the performers
- Barenaked Ladies (Ont.) â€” Alternative rock
- Isabelle Boulay (Que.) â€” Pop
- Johnny Reid (Ont.) â€” Country
- Dione Taylor (Sask.) â€” Jazz
- Marjo (Que.) â€” Rock
- Andrea Lindsay (Ont.) â€” Pop
- Blueprint Cru (Que.) â€” Dance
- Christina Martin (N.S.) â€” Folk rock
- Hey Rosetta! (N.L.) â€” Indie rock
- Jan Lisiecki (Alta.) â€” Classical
- Jean-Francois Breau (N.B.) and Marie-Ãˆve Janvier (Que.) â€” Pop
- Marie-JosÃ©e Lord (Que.) â€” Classical
- Samian (Que.) â€” Hip hop
- Shauit (Que.) â€” Reggae
- Wayne Lavallee (B.C.) â€” Folk
- The Campbell Brothers (Ont.) â€” Traditional
- Lynda Thalie (Que.) â€” World
- Hâ€™Sao (Que.) â€” World
- Montreal Jubilation Gospel Choir (Que.) â€” Gospel
- Christopher Plummer (Que.) â€” Actor, host
- GeneviÃ¨ve Borne (Que.) â€” Host
- Ron MacLean (Alta.) â€” Host
Be thrilled by Canadaâ€™s Snowbirds and CF-18's. Cheer on the performers, and discover Canadian symbols and military traditions. Join the party on Parliament Hill, and letâ€™s celebrate Canadaâ€™s birthday!
You can see the Parliament Hill live cam here http://www.ottawakiosk.com/hill_cam.html Just keep refreshing every few minutes to get the updated shot. You can see that the stage is almost all built now.